Sunday, July 26, 2009

what a shit day

omg today was the shittest day. i woke up at 11 and was supposed to go to my aunty's at depok. so i took a bath and got ready. a few minutes after that my mama changed her mind and insisted to stay at home cos she didn't feel like going and said we'll go maybe next week, god i was so pissed, i was ready mama! why didn't you tell me before that rrr.
then i turned on my phone to see if it was working cos last night it couldn't function properly cos of the stupid viruses that i havn't deleted. and congratulations to me, it's officially wrecked now -.-
i lost all my pics and mp3s in my memory card too.
and now i'm using my brother's phone but he kept snatching it off me while i was still online and he did that like 15 times today rrrr (eventhough i know it's his anyways but i said i'm only borrowing it for the internet, NOTHING ELSE and that was like a thousand times and i'm not using his credits anyways, god!). i went on msn and he wasn't on, then jezz was so intimidating i couldn't stand it so i decided to sign off. then i spent 3 hours watching lame tv shows which made me feel more of a shit day. then my mum told me to clean up the room. i sat there grumbling words to myself cos i was in such a bad mood. she kept calling me but i couldn't be bothered so i went outside.
at around 3, my dad came home, and as he promised we were gonna go play football yesterday but it was raining so i asked him if we could go today and he said ok. soo i changed into footy shorts and a loose shirt. i went to go call my lil bro who was playing with his friends and great! he didn't wanna go. pissed off even more -.-
i didn't know why but i really really wanted to go so i said we'll go without tio, but then i forgot that today senayan was freakin full of people cos of IIMS, the STAN test and there was a competition going on at the place where we usually play. i sat there like a dumbass thinking for another place to go to but then i found my dad asleep snoring in bed.
man was i freakin pissed (even more). therefore no football today (again). so i decided to go out and refresh myself but when i looked in my wallet, i only had 25 left. so all day i was stuck at home with all this shit going on :s and i hope it won't continue till tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment