Sunday, July 19, 2009

my so called lovelife

there have been come and go's in my so called LOVELIFE. starting from those primary crushes, the puppy love, heartaches and heartbreaks, the closest ones who end up being the best place to pour your heart out to, the better-of-as-friends cases (which actually were better), the serious and not serious ones and even the ones that were just kept silent in the heart for noone else to know.
few realize that i don't talk about this topic much, not that i don't wanna share, but just cause i feel it's better to keep it alone with only a few of the closest people knowing.
but today, i felt like posting a few stories on my blog to share, maybe the ones i feel free to talk about.

THE PRIMARY CRUSHES

hahaha, i laugh whenever i flashback about this period of time, they were the funny fun times. first crush was L, he was like my best friend too since kindergarten. he was the tallest guy in class haha, he always helped me with schoolwork and everything else i needed help with. played chase almost every lunchtime. overall he was one of the nicest, caring and smart guys i've met, and i'm sure he still is, maybe thats why i had a crush on him hehe.
hmm other one was I, he was a new kid in year 4, he sat next to me on the first day not knowing where he came from. he was a cool, easygoing, friendly guy. i remember he kept calling me maxsteel cause of my silver hairtie (still don't know the reason why). i see he liked my lil bro, he helped me look for icecubes when my lil bro bumped his head on the pole haha. well overall yeah he was special to me :)

THE BETTER OF AS FRIENDS
sometimes things go the way you don't want it to go and maybe that's the best thing for you.
in those junior high school days, there was always a friend that was there to listen to you whatever time of day it was. you'd call or just text them to tell unimportant things about your life and he'd listen to you like there was only you as sound in his ears. but as time went by, he starts acting weird, he puts on a different mimmick on his face when he talks to you and eventually you do the same. he just took everything wrong. late night he texts you and says that we should be more than just friends, but then you realize your better off as JUST friends. haha typical love story but it did end up better off like that, and now we're still in touch better than ever :)

to be continued laterr, heading of to aunty's house to taste some good food, slurrps ;) tada !

No comments:

Post a Comment