Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAHA good old primary days

so i met my primary teacher on facebook and she sent me a few school pics by email.
omg they were good old days, all the fun and stuff :)

this was in year one when we were still lil kiddies haha. look how small we were :) well the uniform was still red at that time.


well this wasn't my class, but it was lani's year 6 class, she is a good friend of mine that i met in aussie ages ago and we went to the same school, still family too. she still is the best! hard to believe that we havn't seen each other though since then -.-
and omg look at the hairstyles ! HAHA

aaannnddd, this was my last year in mwps. though i wasn't in this photo (cos i left a few weeks before school photos, damn!) man , the best class of mwps ! great teacher, mad friends ! miss u guys <3

HAHAHA GOOD OLD PRIMARY DAYS WERN"T THEY ! :)

6 comments:

  1. I can always spot you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :)
    shortest in class, side tied ponytail, and terrible teeth haha, you got me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 21, 2009

    LOLLL!! look at those old pics!! my god! they bring back the good memories dont they?
    its soo cute to see old pictures :D i cant believe i was that big tik :P lollll

    (lani)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah they really do haha :D
    lookin at how much you changed too, funny aye.
    && i can't believe i'm not the shortest in class anymore now, cos i WAS lmao :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. tik gw follow ya, follow me back :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok git , thanks.
    gw follow asap klo ol di kompi yeah :)

    ReplyDelete