Thursday, July 23, 2009

high school, forever in my heart

holidays...
sounds fun aye? hell yeah!
but how about 3 months? HELL NO it's not fun at all!
the first two weeks were ok, but now i'm starting to get sick of the holidays. it's getting boring after a month, and to make it worse, i am so broke cos i've been wasting money on unimportant shit too. oh god!
it's making me wanna start uni asap, eventhough i'm kinda not ready for the uni life.

to the main point i guess: I DEARLY MISS HIGH SCHOOL, HEAAPPS !
i wanna go back and sit in my (not permanent) seat next to nadya maisarah nur-my dear chairmate with the rest of the best :) and sit there listen to the teacher going on about whatever. i wanna have those crack ups with the whole class again where we would just laugh about anything. moving classes, gossip at lunch, crazy drama, running away from the teacher, skipping classes, love stories, and the fact that i miss studying like crazy (especially the last 3 months of school), making fun of stupid little things.. and just EVERYTHING!

for me, high school were the maddest times eveeerrr! the place and the times where we start to really think about the future and where we look back to the past and say "i am a better person now than i was before" and "i'm gonna do the best for the future" bla bla bla
i think 3 years still weren't enough, but..
3 years have made me a better person in the ways i know of.
3 years gained me the best of friends that i'll cherish always.
3 years earned me valuable knowledge from the greatest loving teachers and also experiences that maybe i won't experience again in the future.
3 years taught me so much of almost everything.
so much good things about high school to write down that it just won't fit in this blog. even the bad times were good when you look over your shoulder back to those times.
at first, i didn't believe that the "high school is the best period in your life" old saying. but now, i've been there, done that, and yes it is the best period in your life..
as far as i've gone :)

78 senior high school, forever in my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment