Friday, July 24, 2009

the one i'm losing

i wish you could read this and realize how dissapointed i am in the way you've been acting. how sad i am cos you havn't been talking. how angry i am cos your not even trying.
thanks for everything, which will later end out as nothing, if that's the way you want it to be.
if your reason is because of the latest event and missunderstanding, then i just wanna say i'm still here for you bro, believe me. and i'm saying this the way you have always said it to me. you've been my place to share and i've been your place to come to, in your ups and downs. so before you accuse me wrong, talk to me and we'll talk it out like we always did.
it feels like i'm losing you. i miss the real you :'(

2 comments:

  1. Tikaaaa jangan bersedih
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tidak sedih lagi doooong hehehe :)
    lo juga uda ga kan ?

    ReplyDelete