Sunday, July 26, 2009

the shit day continues

after the previous events on today's shit day, it kept continuing. before maghrib i was left at home ALONE, cos everyone went out to go buy my mum's medicine near sarinah. they got home around 7 and, hey hey hey! they bought me sweet martabak hehe and that cheered me up a bit cos i really needed something sweet to eat :) but my lil bro just had to ruin my happiness cos i was forced to help him with his usual math homework -.- it took like 2 hours just to finish 5 questions cos he wanted it done EXACTLY like the teacher's example and that was hell long (my way was only 2 lines if he actually would see it both turned out with the same results) rrr he was so annoying i tell you! -.-'
but oh thank god, tonight didn't finish with a shit ending.
bought some strawberry juice and fries. made some ice tea for an extra. and now i'm laying back with lee carr and RL in my ears and an anti acne face mask on. and it feels so cool and easing :) plus facebook and blog in the palm of my hands.
not a bad way to end a shit day ;)

* i've made twitter but i forgot my password haha but anyways i don't even know how to use it :s

3 comments:

  1. lee carr yg sama beyoncé oke bgt ya
    yg if i were a boy versi remix
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gw blom denger pe :(
    ntar gw downloadlah hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. gw uda dengerin pe, hahha gw lebih suka lyricnya si lee carr deh :)
    gw kira remix bgt ampe lagunya berubah, ternyata cuma nambah sih lee carrny doang hehe

    ReplyDelete