Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stupidity is fun !

While writing this post, as I speak, I've been going back and forth on my Facebook notifications which are going crazy because of stupid hilarious comments filling up Adit's photo. I wonder what the other tagged classmate's reactions are gonna be when they see it hehehe :) Apologize us for our stupidity, unimportant, junking and lame word-guessing through the photo comments! :) But it's FUN !

Speaking of Facebook, it's been such a good friend in my boring late-nights facing insomnia. Well yeah it's hard on the mobile credits but well I guess ok, rather than having to force myself to sleep or watch those lame sinetrons on tv.
Lately, I've been going through someone's profile over and over and over again and I hate the fact that I do it everyday. Worst thing is I don't why? I never even speak to him when we pass - just simple smiles. Maybe because of what happened when we first met each other? Ah damn! What's wrong with meeee? Screw that.

I got a question on formspring.me from Cumi, asking about what supernatural skills would I ask for if I could choose one (kinda sounded like that) and hahaha I answered, I want more than one but if only one then I'd wanna be able to read people's minds. You know like how Sookie Stackhouse can in True Blood. That is cooool. Just walking pass people and knowing whats going on in their heads. I want to be able to do that!
Oh and True Blood is a maaaaddd serial! Good storyline, effects, accent, players, setting etc. But why the heck does there have to be so much sex scenes in it? Besides the eew part, True Blood is second after Gossip Girls hehehe.
Recommended!
Lateeeeerss, back to Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment