Thursday, January 21, 2010

Future flashback

After weeeeks, complaining to myself about how I havn't watched the movie my class has been going on about, I finally got to watch Sherlock Holmes! :) Got the tickets to watch at Planet Hollywood KC with Uppe and at first we almost changed our minds to watch Nine instead, cos it looked like a real good movie, but we stuck to Sherlock Holmes and I'm grateful that we didn't change our minds hahaha. The movie was awsome! All the detailed analyzation, case-solving, effects - everything! Oh and of course Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law's acting. Great stuff, Fine accent! :)

I was just reading Amel's blog a moment ago and she reposted Viva Twesca. It made me flashback to the good old high school times and how I miss it very much! I can't wait for the Edufair, where the whole 2009 batch are gonna be there and promote their universities. It'll be a mini-reunion and I'm looking forward to the 5th-6th February to see everyone :)
And as for me, I'll be promoting Padjadjaran University with about ten other friends :)
It's happy to know that everyones got their new life after high school and stepping further ahead for the future. Maybe some haven't got in to their dream universities or some just weren't lucky enough to get in yet. Each individual is different. And for that, each person has different paths which leads them to their own destination, to achieve what they aim for, to choose what they want, to believe what choices are the right for them and to be ready to face the risks and consequences. Good luck to all my friends that are intending to go for uni tests this year. Hope you all get into the universities of your dreams and set for your future plans :)
Lateeeeers !

No comments:

Post a Comment