Friday, January 22, 2010

Classic versus slowjams

The Laboratory work pattern drill scores are out! Aaaaaand, Alhamdulillah! I got an A for it :) My parents were very happy to hear about it when they called and It made me feel good about it too. Still waiting to see how the other scores are gonna be and my heart is palpitating cos the wait is making me feel nervous. I hope they'd be good enough to make my family proud of what I've achieved.

Today I've been kicking back, relaxing, being a lazyass, cbf to do anything. It feels unhealthy yet sooo good :D Plus I think another session of insomnia-ness is gonna strike me tonight. Pffft !
&& there was a change of how I slept last night. I actually fell asleep listening to classic music - which I don't usually, and boy I had the best sleep! I've always had slowjams to lullaby me and accompany my nights. Last night I had Oren Lavie-A dance around the memory tree, Copin-Nocturne, Suzumu Ueda, Kings of convenience's relaxing guitar melodies and other instrumental tunes which I got off from Uppe.
Guess I found a new way to get myself to sleep now hahaha :D
Lateeeeers, back to food and hitting the mattress continuing my lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment