Monday, January 18, 2010

First post of the year. Finally !

Practically as you can see, this is my first post in 2010 and I'm like whaaaaat! It's already halfway through January, where have I been? Boy I miss blogging! The start to the year has been filled with awsome stuff yet stressful at the same time. The final examinations are over and the last semester holidays have just begun. It seems so quick realizing that I'm already starting my second semester in a few more weeks. Yipeeee! All the things that have happened during the start of 2010 has been a positive effect towards me. The bond between classmates and family have grown much stronger. Talking about family, I miss my parents like crazy and I can't wait to see them in May - and thats if I am on holidays at that time. My mum was saying how much she misses Tio and I, feeling as if its been a year already when its only been a month or two. My dad has been calling almost 24-7 and far it makes me wanna see them even more *tears*.
Friends have been the best company and we've been having the time of our lives at Jatinangor the past two weeks. Sleeping over at different places living like having no homes hahaha, messing up each other's dorms, late-night truth or dare poker with toothpaste, guitar singalongs, youtube-ing the same thing over and over again, hangin out at 3am at square-A, eating like pigs and food delivery at 5am, swimming, gossiping, late-night talks and full on laughter, experiencing the most frightening moment ever and a lot more crazy things.
Thanks to Kharisma Tri Andini, Dhea Amanda Rustam, Christiana Arizon, Tentry Yudvi, Aditya Sasmita and Yan Wahyudi who made my days freakin fun :)

Oh and I havn't been patient enough to see how my IP is going to turn out. I'm hoping that it'd be satisfying enough but I don't wanna have high expectations on that. Just praying and hoping it'll be the score that won't be dissapointing to expose as my first score to the family.
Bismillah, wish me luck yeah and lateeers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment