Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goodbye, International Relations!

It's midnight, and I still can't stop continuing my holiday habit - which is EATING. Yep at this time of night! I just finished munching away on a plate of rice with marinated chicken with soy sauce and peanuts - which my aunty deliciously made especially for me to take back to my pad hehehe belissimooo!

So here I am, back in Jatinangor currently listening to slowjams and acoustics, going through today's newspaper and freaking out every few seconds cos there's this cockroach running around and I'm totally scared of it! Oh someone save me from those hideous creatures with the ew antennas and nasty smell!

Gee, I really can't sleep but I think I should cos tomorrow's the start to the second term - well not actually starting formally just filling in a few things but whatever.
Second term already. Quick ain't it? As some people are preparing for SNMPTN and the other pass-to-get-to-uni tests, I guess I've made up my mind. I've made my final decision about some recent plans that have been bugging me. I am officially letting go International Relations - my dream major, and I'm gonna stick with the English Department for the next 3-4 years to come :) Eventhough there's still a great desire to get in the International Relations of UI but I think I've found my place here in The Faculty of Letters, Unpad :) As I've always believed that no matter where you go to accomplish your studies or whatever major you take, in the end it all depends on your own individual and how you deal with it. So I've opened my eyes, accepted the facts and I've gotta prepare my best to face what lies ahead. I love the faculty of letters despite the lack of facilities and treatment. But besides the blablabla's, everything else seems enjoying and I'm not going anywhere.

So it's so long international relations! Au revoir. Goodbye. Lateeeeers!

No comments:

Post a Comment