Monday, January 18, 2010

Smile, help, offer !

Question: Why is it that sometimes people don't have sense of friendliness and humanity around here?
Eversince I stepped back to my country, I've come to realize how people act and react in this kind of culture. No mean to compare and judge negatively but it's the things that have been stored in my head and it analyzes automatically the more I see and go through. I hate to say but theres so much to criticize here and yeah I know critizing is easy, the actions are hard. The way people go on bitching about each other not realizing how they are themselves.
The lack of smiles are one of the things that question me. Why is it so hard to smile to other people? I see that we Indonesians need to practice smiling at each other more often, not meeting someone on the streets and then giving them dirty looks from head to toe just cos you don't like how they dress, the way they do their hair or whatever. You never realize how one smile you give, can affect someone's life and how it actually brightens up your life.
Next thing, why does someone have to know each other in terms to help a person? Stupid if you think about it but it happens. I often hear "Man I wanna help but I dunno that person", like helloooo, you just help! Either you know the person or not, if you want to help, well then do it! Oh and the fact that it takes ages thinking about helping before actually helping someone makes me worried that maybe the brain ain't functioning properly anymore. Hmm?
The other case is one of the most I've seen and experienced. It's when healthy young people, especially men, who don't even bother offering seats to the disable, pregnant, babies and the elder. I always feel like pushing them off their seats and off the bus. Why don't they have any sense of humanity towards others? To all you guys, the healthy and fit people out there, you don't die just for standing in the bus! So offer your seats to the ones who need them the most. No exceptions, girls! You too. You won't get bigger calves just standing a minute or an hour or two. Do a deed and get up hahaha.

It doesn't hurt to smile (unless you've got full-on coldsores hahaha). Start helping whoever, and offer a seat in the bus cos I guarantee its not going to brake your legs or anything. Why don't we start from small things like this and change the negative ways some brainless people started.
These are only like one out of a thousand things questioned in my mind. Talk less, do more - Lateeeers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment