Monday, September 27, 2010

TIWYG when you lose composure.

I'm stepping out cos I want to. I don't wanna keep this inside and have myself stuck and running on the spot. I've turned the page and now I've got a clear page to fill in with new things. Life, uni, situations and yes of course, love. My strangled smile, strangled no more.

What meets the eye sometimes stays in the heart. I guess you're different from the rest. It's funny how in a lotta ways you really really seem the same as the main character in my past chapter. It's like seeing a doppelganger... You both have the same interest and genre in music, brains, how youse type, how youse talk, how youse dress, wew wassup with this?
But nah you're special in your own way. I don't expect anything. Just a smile that can brighten up a dull day, perhaps everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment