Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Intentionally said

Tomorrow's gonna be one of the weirdest and worst lebaran ever by far. Lost grandpa and grandma, closest uncle too, mum and dad not coming home for lebaran which is the worst part, and just the whole different scene. Don't know what I'm feeling right now :| But yes god I'm still blessed and grateful for what you've given me. Grateful that you've still given us, the whole family and I the chance to fulfill our one month duty and celebrate our victory still healthy and full on capable in doing so. Alhamdulillahirabbilalamin. But behind the happiness, I can't express the total sadness in me and all I hope now is that we'll all have the chance to meet again the following year with the better lot :) Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment