Friday, September 17, 2010

Random stuff

I guess it'd be nice to have a friend to speak to in english through daily basis. I mean, not just by comments, twitter, chat, phonecalls or etc. But an everyday person I get to meet either at uni or wherever, you know, ones that get those inside jokes and hillarious slangs. I'm not with Mum and Dad anymore so that makes things even worse, cos at least with them, we can say a thing or two, take it as practice. One thing for sure is that I've lost my accent due to the lack of verbal actions :s
But idk... It bothers me that when english is used here (most) people tend to think differently towards the real purpose of using it. Just kinda dissapointed that I go to an english based major and it's only used by a few of the teaching staff whilst 90% of it is Indonesian. Way different in UI where they use english as one of their main daily communication. Meh, but fortunately I feel real comfortable here so I cbb to go over those tests again to get into UI anymore haha.
So long for random thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment