Thursday, November 5, 2009

my blablabla's

my what-i-want-to-do and need-to-do list

● acheive a good grade this term
● try out for scolarships
● start saving some money
● make time for football practice
● improve debating skills and competing in an extern uni competition
● get something special for my lil brother
● learn french and be able to speak it
● be able to keep my room clean
● be a better someone
● stop procrastinating
● spend more quality time with the high school buddies
● plan a holiday for the end of term holidays
● make a wish board like the one on oprah
● read more novels
● change my bad habits
● learn how to not sleep like a cow
● more smiles , less frowns
● wake up before 9 everyday
● forget about the past lovelife and move on


hmm the last one seems kinda hard but i gotta move along ..

No comments:

Post a Comment