Saturday, November 7, 2009

From me to you

To whom it may concern,

From this day forward, i have officially let go of all my feelings for you. I admit it was hard, but i had to. I thank you for all the good times we spent which meant a thousand things to me. I'm not going to delete you out of my life or anything close to that. Just the feelings that were kept for you in that part of me that never understood why. You'll still be the same somebody eventhough things have now changed. No regrets at all. No hard feelings from neither of us, right? As you said, no tears over shitty situations like this. Well, no mean to be melancholy writing this, but i just can't keep it inside.
We both have our own worlds to discover and travel to, and good luck to you on that. I think i'll do just fine. We'll both move along with smiles. Keeping the bond we've always had. You brightened up those dullest days and i thank you in advance. Maybe the mark will never be erased. But i'm sure one day it'll fade as days go by. Here are my thanks and this is my apology. You might never understand why.

2 comments:

  1. aiah.. tika, aduh aduh sedih total bacanya..
    mau gak komen tapi gak bisa..
    kayanya bakal jadi fans blognya tika nih..
    itu buat siapa tik ? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. huaa ada yang baca , jadi maluuu ! hahaha
    buat someone-yang-tidak-disebutkan-namanya rin hahaha :D

    thanks rin uda jadi pembaca tick-tack-talk hehehe :) (padahal isinya ga penting)

    ReplyDelete