Monday, November 23, 2009

how are you jakarta ?

woohoo , 4 days to go till idul adha and i can't wait to get my ass back home :) i've already told my mum to cook the usual delicious homemade cooking just for meee hehehe .
man it's been about a month since the last time i went to jakarta and i'm fully missing everything .
but i guess it's not gonna be as happy as i'm hoping it would because after idul adha my parents are gonna move to palembang - which is across another island (read: heaps far) and this is like wow ! oh man i'm in tears :'( i'm here in jatinangor , my lil bro in jakarta with my aunt and uncle and my parents in palembang ?? geee , still can't imagine how it's gonna be . and saying bye (i mean bye as in take-care-bye) it's one of the hardest things for me to do without salty water running down my cheeks :'(
but again , that's what you call life . you never know what's gonna happen . one day your here , the other day your in a different place . a minute your laughing , the next minute your loaded in tears . the thing is , how do you deal with it .
point is , i just really can't wait to get home :)


laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment