Tuesday, August 4, 2009

one step to independency

everyone walks through different lanes to reach their destination, and this is mine.
i have a promise to keep to my parents and i guess it's not going to be easy. at first i wasn't allowed to take my uni in bandung because of the lifestyle that goes around there and how i'm not gonna be living with them, instead rent my own room so yeah i'll be living alone. but i know that anywhere else would be the same, it just depends on me and how i can control myself. and about living alone , that'll be my wake up call and be the start of my independency as an 18 year old.
my parents really trust me this time and all they can do is facilitate me with what i need and send me off with wise words and advice. i know these past times have been hard, but i'll do my best to make them proud. i'll really really try my best to keep my words (because i know at times i won't), but as long as i remeber their advice and how they're struggling to get me there, hopefully it'll all be just fine :) insyallah i'll be a person one day and mark a smile on my family's faces.
i've got more responsibility to handle now. living alone, cooking, washing, cleaning, studying all by myself (and with other new friends later on). gotta be able to control myself from using the credit card they gave me so that i'll be able to eat everyday hahha and that's going to be extremely hard!
well, eventually it's time for me to move ahead another step and hope that i'll reach the top in a matter of time :)
i love you papa, mama and tioooo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment