Sunday, August 16, 2009

i miss you blog

oh how i've missed blogging so much :) i've been desperate to post an entry just about anything but i havn't had the time to.
and why havn't i had time? hmm there's a trillion zillion reasons which i dunno where to start from and i don't think i'll be able to explain all either?
but let's start off with hello university! haha
ehem, sooo, these past weeks i've been busy dealing with uni. been going back and forth jakarta-bandung, which is umm a 2 hour drive if you take the freeway. so i registered on the 18th and moved all my stuff into my room and got everything cleaned up that day aswell. the room started to look ok but still needed a few touchups just to make it look a lil nicer :)
padjadjaran university.. huge i tell ya! there i met some new friends while waiting in line. very friendly and nice too! :) also had an incident that day, i lost my original school certificates which were bundled up in a folder. i freaked out so bad and tears were almost falling (felt like a dramaqueen at that time haha). i had to search the whole campus and go back after my footsteps to look for it. thank god a nice-smart-kind-hearted-good-looking friendly senior helped out to look for it with me and after like an hour we found it haha :) i can't imagine how my life was gonna be if i never found that folder, wow!

back to jakarta - home sweet home.
3 days to go till i'm really going to live alone, sigh - oh god my eyes are watering - man i'm scared, nervous, sad but also excited and happy at the same time - ok now there's butterflies in my stomache. hmm each day my lil bro starts doing his homework alone and to tell you the truth, i miss teaching him maths :'( oh my big baby boy i am going to fully miss you!
i can't believe i'm gonna spend my first day of fasting ALONE :( omg!

pfft..
buuuuttt good news is.. everyones been doing great at uni i see. uppe has found her knight prince - as she calls him haha - everyones just been getting along with the new world amazingly well. so happy for all you guys.


aaaand for me?
hmm..
we'll see how it goes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment