Saturday, August 1, 2009

JAKARTA.BANDUNG

first of all, ALHAMDULILLAH RABBAL ALAMIIIIINN !
why? because yesterday was the results for snmptn, and gratefully, i passed *BIG GRIN*
yesterday after maghrib, uppe called me to say that the results were already out cos dwi had already seen his but unfortunatley he didn't make it. i went crazy and my heart started to pound quicker than ever cos i was freakin scared and nervous to read mine. the results were supposed to be out at midnight but somehow it was out 5 hours earlier and thank god uppe and dwi texted me. sooo i rushed to see how i did. at first i forgot my exam number so i had to go look for that first and that was nervracking going through piles of paper which at that time my hands were ice ice cold and shaking. found it finally! ok, so there i was in front of the pc, typed in snmptn.ac.id (loading took ageeesss) entered my exam number and haha unbelievable! I PASSED, PEOPLE! I PASSED! my eyes were like woah! but wait wait, i didn't know which uni i passed through, cos there was only the code number on the screen and i didn't have a clue which code that was for. realising that i'd lost the guide book-cos i think i left it scattering somewhere (the one with all the code numbers in it) i called dwi and asked him to read the numbers of my uni choices. i was hoping to get the first choice-english departement of ui-instead i got the english departement of unpad. all these feelings started to mix together, happy, dissapointed, sad, glad, confused and speechless. thanked dwi for the help, called the girls and sent the news.
at first i was all ready to go to uin, but because i got unpad, things changed. at first, my deal with my parents were:
● if i get ui, i'll take it
● if i get unpad, i'll take uin
● if i don't get either of them, then uin it is!
scared at first but we talked things out and finally my mama allowed me to choose bandung (eventhough it was still hard for her to let me go). but, my papa had no problem with me going there cos he knew unpad was better than uin :)

but now that thats all over and i'm allowed to stay in bandung. BUT, the big deal now is leaving home, leaving jakarta :(
i'm happy now i know i'm gonna be living alone and everything, you know getting that feel of being indepent. but the more i keep thinking about it the harder it is to say that its all gonna be just fine. honestly, i'm not really good at doing things on my own, eventhough i know im 18 now but its a new thing for me to live without my parents and tio. i depend a lot on them. will i be able to get through 4 years of my life far away from them (well it does take only 3 hours to get there) but still, i dunno how i'll cope? ya allah, lead me to the best :)


to all my schoolmates,
CONGRATULATIONS FELLOW FRIENDS !
78 SENIOR HIGH-32ND GENERATION (2006-2009)
good job guys :) good luck for the future that awaits you, work hard to gain the best!
to those who havn't passed, dw it's not the end of anything. heads up, big smile and know that there's heaps of ways to reach your goal, whatever way, wherever you are :)
i'm just sooo proud to be a part of this great family :)
i love you full *

2 comments: