Friday, August 7, 2009

00:08 just isn't the right time.

i'm laying in bed right now and it's 00:08. just had a quick bath after finishing cleaning up and packing my books to take to bandung on wednesday. i know you might think i'm nuts doing this at night, but i can't sleep feeling dirty, dusty and messed up eventhough later on, my feet and my whole body don't feel too good cos of the cold water (which i'm kinda feeling right now). but if my dad knew about me taking late night baths, he'll kill me lol.

righty, today was another packing day. yesterday the clothes, aaaand today the books. i really didn't know which books i wanted to take with me- i don't read much though- but in the box, i put in some reading books, history schoolbooks, a few old magazines, qur'an, some islam articles, photo album, dictionaries, important-must-take-with-me books and uhm that was about it i think. packed in some of my CD's and MP3's in the box too. all fitted perfectly well :)
i don't really wanna stuff up my room with things i don't really need but the box was kinda big and everything mentioned went in, just hope it won't take up too much space. cos i still gotta leave space for the cooking and eating equipments rrr so much to bring! which i dunno will fit or not?

some advice for you people out there, DO NOT shower or bathe at this time of the day! it feels good at first but wait and see how your bones react -.- i am feeling it now! and i don't know how to describe it, but it feel like my legs are sore and hot and cold at the same time (sorry for the bad explanation)

before goodnight, just wanna say how much i can't wait till sunday and tuesday to catch up with the girls and everyone else *BIG BIG SMILE* :)

goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment