Friday, May 21, 2010

Until today

I never knew about all this. And now here I am with my regrets. All I can do is let my tears drop as each one expresses the apology, the sadness, the fear. I should've understood the whole situation but no I didn't at all. I enjoyed my days thinking things were going just fine when they were actually the other way around. I've never come to realize it would all turn out this way. Just all out of the script. I can't even imagine the things swirling in my head even happening. I don't want it to appear in my mind. I hate myself for all this and I would've done better if only I had known.

Now I can't help but let the salty water flow with regret. I wish things would come back to normal. The plead, coming from the deepest part of the heart cos I can't take it anymore eventhough I try. God please, you know exactly what I mean eventhough these useless words aren't making any sense.

3 comments:

  1. tika sayang walau ara ga ngerti maksud tulisanmu sepenuhnya. tapi ara tau tika lagi sedih dan kecewa..

    sabar ya, kalo kata bong chandra " kalo kita lagi ga nyaman berarti kita lagi bertumbuh"
    terus, minta sama Allah buat nenangin hati kita, DIA lah yang maha membolak balikan hati manusia.. semua yang terjadi ada baiknya kok pasti, positif thinking aja yaaa

    miss you, sayang.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. tik follow twitter ara ya @Nadyaara
    hehehe, maklum baru buat jadi masih norak norak gimana gitu. ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya sar, gw blom cerita soal yg ini sar. ntar yaaaa gw ngutang cerita berarti hehehe.
    makasih banyak sar, kata-kata lo nenangin banget. gw percaya kok kalo Allah pasti ngasih yang terbaik :)
    okeee sip ntar kalo gw ol yaaaaa :D
    thank you so much sar!

    ReplyDelete