Friday, May 28, 2010

Ear-budding for a better life

Wherever you go, whatever you do (sounds like a song haha) there'll always be people talking about you, oh and yeah especially behind your back. Either positive or negative, we tend to take them seriously. Well it doesn't become such a big fuss when good things about you are being talked about, some happen to actually enjoy it that they want it to continue and have the news spread worldwide haha. But what about those negative news, rumours and opinions that come and go by the name of you. There's always the lovers and yes, haters. So what do you do?

See, I was one of those who always listened to what others had to say but was unable to disagree freely about their opinions, taking too much concern on what people had in mind of myself and also other people. Believing what was being said behind backs and making myself fuss with the news. I always felt I had to do this and that when someone made a statement, believing that it was the uber right thing. I would also think a thousand times before doing something cos I was afraid what other people would think. I didn't have the ability to stand up for myself making me such an unconsistant person cos I had to depend myself on what other people had in mind. Well well well, that was the past. I feel way better being able to do what I feel like doing now without having to worry about what other've gotta say. People have their opinions and so do I. People can say this or that and I won't mind. I guess people should really start living life without the burden of other people's point of view about. Be grateful if it is positive, but relax when negative news gets in your way. Make it some source of encouragement, faith and spirit thats gonna turn you into a much better individual with a great personality and wonderful acheivements. Despite all that, take critics and negative statements as a mirror or critic box in our everyday actions, but when you know whats right and wrong, believe in yourself. Forget what people have to say about you. When you know your doing the right things on the right track, keep your head up and you know you can do it. And add a smile to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment