Sunday, May 16, 2010

A day I'd never forget

What if that one thing never happened? Will it all still be like this? Sometimes I wonder but can't understand. Yet I try my best to cope with it eventhough thousands of questions still run through my mind. I don't blame anyone nor anything. I just want to know what it would've been like. If only the clock could stop and whizz back to that one day and turn it all around maybe things won't be like this. Yeah, I wish. It all seems unfair but then what? Nothing I can do about it. Reminiscing and sitting down thinking about it is a waste of time and I've gotta realize and wake up from this stupid mind. Stupid thoughts. Stupid hopes. It's pathetic cos I know it's not getting me anywhere but I guess everyone would feel the same. As for the ones I know, yeah they do. I just wonder. It's like this huge question mark on my forehead in need for an answer. But still, nope, unanswered and never will be answered. Until when, I don't know? But for as long as I know, it'll still remain that one thing I can't get myself over. That's what you call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment