Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weather complaints

The weather has been slack lately and it's been raining all the time. I don't know why but I just don't like rain. Not saying that I hate it but it's annoying and it makes everything seem so dull (My perspective). I wish it would just stop raining and let the sun shine its beautiful, warm rays of light. Ah, I miss the warmthness of it all.

Had a movie marathon these few nights. Watched Agent Cody Banks, Hangover, Cristina Vicky Barcelona, My Name is Khan and From Paris with Love.
My Name is Khan was a great movie! I rate it 10 out of 10 :) The story had good morals about diversity, religion, culture, sacrifice, love, hope and yeah a lot of life lessons.
From Paris with Love was awesome too! I didn't believe that John Travolta actually was able to look like that haha. His acting was mad ! It's a must watch movie :)


And and and, congratulations to Kharisma Tri Andini and partner *winkwink*. So happy for the both of you ! Oh so sweet hehehe. Awet-awet ya maaaaa :)
And as for me hehe, I've been taking myself back through memory lane and I to be honest, I miss it. Heaps!



Lateeeers.

No comments:

Post a Comment