Sunday, March 21, 2010

Totally sunburnt, ouch !

Wow, it's been a busy week and I realize I haven't been blogging for a while. Well oh well, to be honest I need my old sleeping pattern back, seriously ! I've been lacking sleep and I am in my middle to worse physical condition right now. In addition to that, I am officially sunburnt and darker than ever - face, hands and legs cos I've been in contact with the sun this whole week and boy don't ask how hot it has been here ckck, crazy heat ! I am at the worst face, hair and skin point atm :( But whatever, no big deal.

Sooo, this week has been all about Porsas, the event we're having at our faculty. Things have been all good and step-by-step well arranged. Aaaaand hey hey the english department's football teams both won eventhough at the first match the girl's were even 0-0 but thankfully won at the next match 3-0. Yayayaaaay :)

Hemm, no mean to complain but it has been a tiring week and there's still another week to go but it's all been the best of fun! :) Porsas, football, basketball, uni, tasks and assignments all in one package. Hmm I guess I'm lovin it :)

Hope the last week of Porsas is gonna turn out well and be a great success. It's been totally awsome taking part as the logistic crew with all the ups and downs going on this week. And as for tomorrow, a new day, a new week.


Lateeeeersss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment