Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Don't even bother asking what's going on

I feel like getting out of this zone where things are dull and static. I'm sick and tired of all this shit going around. The wailing, the whimping. God! I want new things to be able to face in this stereo-typical scene. To be honest, I'm getting sick of these sights I see. I miss the old days where fun actually had a meaning. I don't want to rely myself on others which in reality I still do and I want to start saying no to things I neglect doing. Don't give a damn what people think cos they're not the ones walking in my shoes. I don't know the right word to describe myself atm and it's not making any sense. I need a break before I shatter and say that I'm rather not okay. Please, turn back time or make it tick faster. Cos maybe what I need is the old kind of laughter. Screw it !

No comments:

Post a Comment