Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Keeping track

These few days have been quite filled up with educational business hahaha. Had my uni herregistration and I'm taking 24 credits this semester, hoping that I made the right choice by choosing creative writing as the extra.

78's Education Fair was held on Friday and it was awsome cos most of the 09 batch were there and at the same time promoting their universities. It was a great day catching up with everyone, taking photos and talking about all the old and new events. I didn't realize that I havn't met some of my friends since I left highschool which means like about six months, wew! It was a wonderful day, promoting unpad at my highschool and at the same time a mini-reunion :)

Oh and I'm wondering why Facebook is getting so lame? Maybe for me cos those gifts that people keep sending are kinda annoying and the random people from I-don't-know-where with no mutual friends are filling up my friend requests (I don't know how they even found me?) But I still waste my time on it hehehe. Pffft, social networks are somehow addictive. Wonder why?

Lateeeeersss.

No comments:

Post a Comment