Friday, February 26, 2010

I am far from what you call consistent !

I'm back in Jakartaaaa! And boy it was a three hour hillarious, crazy, full-on laughing trip with Dhea, Hadi, Isnan, Uti and Aya on the bus. Took me the usual extra two hours from Lebak Bulus to Slipi cos of the traffic jams and closed roads due to Maulid Nabi. Calculate that and that was me, five hours sitting on the bus with a flat butt after that hahaha.

It's been about three weeks since the last time I was home and surprisingly my lil bro's height is now an inch away from me! He's been crazy over badminton and early morning excercise. Whereas for me - I would still be sleeping tight in bed, dreaming awaaay :D What I see in my bro is that he's such a consistent person unlike me. When he says no to something then he won't change his mind about it. Me? Don't even ask. My family and friends know how unconsistent I am and I'm really working on it. At least, I'm trying a bit to hahaha. And gosh he's so mature now in dealing with things hahaha. Great improvement ! :)

Hemmm.. got so many events coming up and I'm kinda messed up and confused with the things I've gotta sort out. Makrab is a week away and I havn't finished making the second brochure and getting the rundown ready. Then there's Porsas, two weeks away and we've gotta get the place fixed for the upcoming date and preparing all the logistic needs. Then football practice - which is is EVERYDAY 4-6 pm but intensive! And then English Days, where I havn't even started a thing. Gee so much things to get going with yet such little time. I just hope everythings gonna go right and successful. Amin ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment