Friday, February 19, 2010

Family always comes first

Wow it's been a wonderful week with all the activities happening. Uni, football, sleepovers, danus, and yep heaps more. Uni classes have been fun cos i guess there hasn't been too much assignments yet. It's kinda boring though cos I'm free on Fridays whereas I was expecting a full week but it's ok. Oh and hahaha religion class was a lil different on Wednesday cos the girls had to wear jilbab eventhough some didn't. I felt very comfortable wearing it and it kinda made me wanna wear it permanently but i guess i still need time. Here's me and Risma hehehe and we both kinda like wearing it and have decided to keep wearing it every Wednesday :)


About football. Since PORSAS is getting closer, we've been practicing heaps. Tuesdays till Fridays and it's been great. Hope we get better in our skills and do well in the matches ahead :)And this week I've been living like a freeman hahahaha, danus with the buddies around Jatinangor and ending up eating somewhere very very late at night and sleeping over at whoevers place we end up sleeping at hahaha, but so much fun!

On the other hands I miss my family soooooo much that I really really wanna see them asap. My mum called a few days ago and she wanted me to send photos of my brother and I so I sent her a few pics. Gosh it's still gonna be a long time till I get to see them again. I also havn't seen my lil bro since the last time I went back from Jakarta which is about a month and he said that he's been competing in badminton matches. Good job kwetio ! :) I miss my lil brat tooooo ! Whenever I play football at campus I always remember my dad and lil bro and man I miss them even more.


lateeeeeersssss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment