Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dreaming away

Anyone know anybody who can define dreams? I've been having the same dream of the same person for the last three days. This hasn't happened once. A while ago, it was the same person but four days straight also. Weird enough for me. Now all that's left of it is curiosity. Why? One word. Unexpectable.

He keeps popping in my not-so-real world as the nicest guy on earth with the most generous heart. Though we actually do know each other in real life, hellos when we pass, few times talked, one or two things happened, seen in the virtual world, but it gets way different in those dreams. It's ain't a big deal really, but what's with the continuity and dreamline? Ergh, god knows. What I know, it's got me smiling everytime I get up :|

No comments:

Post a Comment