Monday, November 22, 2010

Things are so cenwo

God I feel so worn out. I've missed three days of my medication-make that four looking at the clock, and the feel of fainting just keeps coming :|
Football life just ended last week and kinda sad there's not going to be everyday practice anymore. First place, gold medals, and huge smiles earned at the most prestigious sports event at uni. Srikandi Sastra deep down earns a place in my heart :') Best coach, rockin team!
So so sooo, Gates was awesome despite the weather which sucked. A story too long to tell but worth to remember :) Heaps of fun and events made the day wonderful and enjoying. Learnt many valuable life lessons and thankful that I'm a part of the English Department :)
Now, dealing with this theatre thingy and to be honest if I could, a rest for a few days would be REALLY good, it'd be the best offer on the calendar right now, unluckily no. Hope this event goes well eventhough things are still far from ready. To make things worse, E-days and Duren Cup are coming up, which means... Just need a break right now, seriously. If my illness gets worser by anytime, can't imagine myself being allowed to go anywhere aaaaah. One hope: Decent rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment