Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Realization?

Call me stupid. Yes. Call me naive. Yes. I know what I did actually hurt me eventhough you think I'm all ok with this. My smiles mean a million things right now. You always say I give good advices but if only you knew in a way they strike back at me with pain. I say this, you do precise. Then? Look what happens now. How long has this been going on? I can't believe I keep up with this shit. Yeah shit, absolutely ridicilous. You're there a day and gone another. Being there, the support, jokes, mild thoughts. Almost everything. How do I conclude to all this? Please, just please..

I know. Regrets come way after you've gone kilometers ahead. After you've driven into a pole which you couldn't see cos you were too busy tuning the radio looking for a good song to accompany you through the journey. Yeah yeah I'm not a newbie in this kinda thing but stupidly, I never learn and you never seem to make it any better. If only you'd understand, this is what I really don't want. Hey regret! Befriended. I just never came to realize that I, whatever. Lightning doesn't strike the same place twice. Hope we can work it out, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment