Monday, December 7, 2009

remember december

HELLLO DECEMBER POSTS , i havnt even posted anything this month.
days just fly by so quick.. my mum and dad have already reached palembang and next week i'm coming back home to jakarta to see my lil bro :) i've got my final term exams on the 4th of january so i guess it's gonna be a two week holiday just for studying (and hanging out of course) hehehehe.
this week has been rounded up ABSOLUTELY FUN ! ( except for the flu, cough, and fever). though i've been lacking of sleep but it's all good cos when you share the late-night with friends, everything feels wayyyy better :)
the duren cup (football) for the english department is being held and last night went there with the girls to watch the matches. got home at 11-ish and had late-night spillouts with nana till 3am. and my eyes are so baggy now hahaha I NEED SLEEP !

mentioning football, the practices have been really enjoying. with all the friendly coaches and seniors. they treat you all the same and that's why it's comfortable to come every mondays and have practice :) but hey hey i miss my sunday football routines with my dad and my lil bro , awwwww. mum and dad called last night and god i miss them SOOOO MUCH.

hmmm, can't wait for the holidays, can't wait to see what tomorrow has in stall for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment