Saturday, April 17, 2010

Time for a better change

I've been loving my presence in my dorm these couple of days. It's been really relaxing. Catching up with good amount of sleep, God and everything. Have also been eating a lot and I mean A LOT ! I had like five meals in one day and continued snacking the rest of the night. Oh and I've been bodyscrubbing hahaha my legs are still black and white and my hands are worse -__- but I hope they get back to normal soon. It was also fun having a DVD rally watching Melrose Place, Bedtime Stories, English Teacher and heaps more. Oh and the radio today was full of awsome updated songs :) so I didn't need my playlist to accompany me today (Y)

Ah and I'm happy that lately I've been reading the Al-Qur'an a lot and praying on time. No means to show off or anything but I realized that I've been lacking on this and yeah I'm trying my best to change. These past months I've been skipping my prayers and I've hardly even touched the Al-Qur'an, but starting from now on I want to and have to change everything. I got a wake-up call from my aunty when I was back in Jakarta and it made me realize how important all these things are. It really got me and I thank her actually for the consulting session we had :) Just wanna say that it's important to stick with your prayers, better if on time haha. Read the Al-Quran whenever you have the chance especially when you've got a lot of things stuck in your mind, it will really help. Trust me :) At least you know you've always got a place to run to anytime. And.. well maybe this is the only thing I can do for my parents cos they're miles away. Always hope they're ok and I can't wait to see them later on the holidays !

Alhamdulillah, I've been grateful for everything that has happened until now :)


Lateeeeeerrsss,

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 10, 2010

    tulisan yg bagus. semoga menjadi inspirasi bagi pembacanya.
    keep posting sis.
    slm kenal ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment gommu :) salam kenal juga.
    iya amin, semoga bermanfaat buat nyemangatin orang lain juga.

    ReplyDelete