Tuesday, September 29, 2009

C is for cutting and cleaning

time just goes by so slow here in jatinangor. i just texted my mum to see how everyones doing back at home and mum said theres a blackout in jakarta. geee, what is wrong with PLN ? ckckck
maaann, i miss everyone at home !

------------------

FINALLY, I GOT A HAIRCUT ! (after like what? months? years?) hehehe my head feels lighter now !
thanks to the banci-guy that cut my hair, i didn't regret saying goodbye to 7cm of my hair (like i usually do) :) NICE WORK ! *super duper biggg smileeee*

well oh well today i had class at 9.50am, but the killer-with-no-sandals-on lecturer couldn't attend class so we signed the attendance list and i decided to head back to my pad. first thing on my mind was to clean up, cos like my desk was a huge disaster, my wardrobe even worse, dirty clothes waiting to be washed and etc.
got the dirty clothes in a bag and sent it to the laundry (i couldn't handle washing them myself). continued with the books and accessories on the desk. sweeped, wiped, mopped, washed, scrubbed. and hey hey my room has officially been pimped - no cleaned haha.
hardwork payed off, and i'm now laying in my oh so comfy bed, snuggling in my thick fur tiger blanket accompanied with maccaroni and warm tea :)
don't you just love it when everything around you is clean, tidy and smells good ? :)
yeah love it don't ya. it's becomes more comfy and it def feels heaps better.
i don't get why people like to see their house or room all messed up and not even bother to clean it up. and some don't even think about trying to.
i'm not saying that i'm a perfecto or anything but well at least have a little self-consciousness about it. it doesn't hurt to spend maybe yeah like once a week to clean up. it makes you feel good actually :)



hmm i really have so many things to share, but idk, just can't be bothered to type. hmm maybe later in another post entry.


enjoy your nice cup of warm drinks & nighty night peopless ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment