Sunday, June 28, 2009

blog around

hm first day blogging.
just realized that my schoolmates have been blogging to redeem stress due to the long long loooong holidays soo it kinda made me curious to try it out cos they said how fun it is (is it though?)
well, i'm really not that type of person who's good at writing down things that come to mind. even worse at writing down daily events that have occured and retelling it and to be honest i have hard times on choosing the right vocab to use when i write cos my english is just getting worser by the day haha what a confession.
anyhow, blogging is something i thought i'd never try but here i am now :) not expecting readers are gonna like it-or maybe even read it but maybe it might turn out to be a good friend to accompany me in my boredemness and lonely time :)
&& a place to work on my writing AND improving my english which is just bee ayy dee!

we will see !

No comments:

Post a Comment